Protect Your Project's Schedule and Budget
The initial architecture of a project creates the foundation for successful completion. Using the highest standards of thoroughness and integrity, we reduce error margins, so assets are reliable upon start-up and function as intended throughout their service life.
FRONT END ENGINEERING AND DESIGN (FEED)
A successful project starts with good Front End Engineering and Design (FEED). In addition to project requirements, our team works to optimize the supply chain, narrowing the list of suppliers to minimize changes during the execution phase of the project.
- Bid Analysis
- Bid Package Development
- Contract Negotiations
- Contract Strategy
- Division of Responsibility (RACI)
- Request for Information (RFI)
- Scope Review
- Specification Development
Opening up communication and aligning all stakeholders early is critical in minimizing waste of efforts. We can start you on a path toward permitting and lining up your supply chain to make the rest of your project go smoothly.
- Long-Lead Material Identification
- Permit Support
- Right of Way (ROW) Support
Collecting key information up front sets the project up for success. Team up with a group that can meet your entire survey needs with accurate, consistent results. Our survey crews provide a foundation of data that is delivered in a timely manner.
- As-Built Survey
- Construction Survey
- Four Way Sweeps
- Line Location and Centerline Surveys
- Preliminary Survey
- Topographic and Design Surveys
- Utility Locates
Pipeline design has some unique challenges. Team up with a partner that can excel in any size of project. We bring the same technical power to any size project without ever scaling down the need for strong project communication. Our design team has a lot of field experience.
- AC Mitigation Design
- Cathodic Protection Design
- Crossing Designs
- Fatigue Analysis
- Fit-for-Service Analysis
- Geohazard Identification and Remediation
- Grading Plans
- Horizontal Directional Drilling (HDD)
- Hydraulic Analysis
- Material and Equipment Selection
- Stress Analysis
- Structural Design
- Trenchless Engineering (Design)
Understand the status of your project at every step of the way. Our team augments your construction management team to ensure there are no gaps in what you need to complete your project.
- Caliper Tool Management
- Cathodic Protection Inspection
- Constructability Reviews
- Construction Coordination and Management
- Direct Current Voltage Gradient (DCVG) Inspection
- Pressure Testing
- Trenchless (HDD) Field Support
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Weld Inspection (CWI Certified)
COMMISSIONING AND DECOMMISSIONING
A safe and successful handover to operations is the last critical step in construction. Our team of field-experienced pipeline experts ensures there are no delays to start realizing your investment’s potential. Having your cathodic protection system up and operational will ensure you meet regulatory requirements.
- Cathodic Protection Commissioning
- Flood Planning
- Mainline Valve Commissioning
- Outage and Tie-in Planning
- Pre-Start Up Safety Review (PSSR)
- Purge and Load Planning
- Wet and Dry Commissioning