Protect Your Assets from the Adverse Effects of Corrosion
Corrosion control is a vital management plan to sustain the integrity of the pipeline and/or structures. A successful pipeline corrosion integrity management program depends on a combination of control procedures. Our Coatings and Cathodic Protection teams evaluate, develop, recommend, and implement the best methods.
Cathodic Protection (CP) is one of the most effective methods of preventing corrosion. Our NACE-certified CP team delivers a comprehensive cathodic protection system including design, maintenance, and remediation to meet or exceed industry requirements.
- AC/DC Interference Surveys
- Alternating Current Voltage Gradient (ACVG) Surveys
- Annual Test Point Surveys
- Bond Inspections
- Cathodic Protection Engineering and Design
- Close-Interval Surveys
- Direct Current Voltage Gradient (DCVG) Surveys
- New Construction Inspection
- Test Station Survey
When your pipeline is adjacent to electric power you need a plan to reduce induced AC voltage onto your CP system. Utilize the same team to design and implement a plan to ensure your CP system performs as well as eliminating corrosion from AC currents.
- Alternating Current (AC) Mitigation Design
- Alternating Current (AC) Mitigation Interference Modeling
Coatings are the first line of defense against corrosion. Protective coating systems maintain the integrity of new structures and mitigate corrosion on existing facilities. Our experienced designers, managers, engineers, and NACE-certified inspectors utilize state-of-the-art technology, test equipment, and instrumentation to ensure your coating investment is sound.
- Atmospheric Coating Assessment
- Coating Application Procedures
- Coating Application Inspection
- Exposed Piping Coating Assessment
- Failure Analysis
- Field Applied Coating
- Shop Applied Coatings
- Specification Writing
- Spray Applications
- Two-Part Epoxy Specification
- Quality Control Inspection
Your investment in a system to mitigate corrosion needs to be installed correctly to provide the results you expect. Our construction services team works hand-in-hand with our Cathodic Protection design team to ensure every detail of your installation is understood. We are on hand to resolve any issues in the field so that your system is up and running on schedule.
- Anomoly Excavations and Remediation
- Conventional Ground Bed Installation (Horizontal and Vertical)
- Coupon Installations (AC and DC)
- Deep Well Groundbed Installation
- Distributed Station CP Systems Installation
- Foreign Pipeline Crossing Test Stations
- Galvanic Anode Installation
- Grounding Cable Installation
- Pipeline Connections
- Solid State Decoupler Installation
- Test Lead Installations