Integrity Management Solutions
Our Integrity Management team has expertise including In-Service Pressure Testing, planning, design, and execution, as well as Direct Assessment, and Direct Examination. The group also provides In-Line Inspection execution and management and IM program development.
The Integrity Management team also includes a large Corrosion Control group of NACE-Certified Technicians to ensure all testing, assessments, surveys, and inspections meet and exceed industry requirements. Capabilities of the Corrosion Control team include Annual Survey, Close-Interval Survey, AC/DC Interference Testing, DCVG & ACVG Surveys, Coating Conductance Testing, general site inspection, coating application inspection, and specification writing and review.
WRITTEN INTEGRITY MANAGEMENT PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT AND SUPPORT
PRESSURE TESTING PLANNING AND EXECUTION
REGULATORY INSPECTION FOR IMP, O&M, OQ, PUBLIC AWARENESS AND DAMAGE PREVENTION SERVICES
IN-LINE INSPECTION (ILI) PROGRAM MANAGEMENT
- Complete Services for In-Line Inspection and Rehabilitation
- Development of Comprehensive Assessment Programs
- Development of ILI Procedures and Vendor Specifications
- Tool Vendor Selection
- ILI Run Planning
- Pig Tracking & Above Ground Marking (AGM) (coordinated with Operational Services)
- ILI Vendor Report Review/Quality Acceptance
- Raw ILI Data Review
- Dig Selection
- Remediation Project Management
- Dig Staking (coordinated with Pipeline Survey)
- Field Direct Examination of Anomalies
- Data Correlation, Run Validation & Unity Plot Development
CORROSION CONTROL SERVICES
LSC offers comprehensive corrosion control services based out of our Duluth and Minneapolis offices. Our Corrosion Control Team of motivated engineers and NACE-Certified Technicians is committed to accurate data collection, professional client representation, and proficient documentation and report generation. Our corrosion control experience includes applications for submerged metallic pipelines, above-ground and underground storage tanks, compressor and pump stations, lift stations, municipalities, and mining facilities.
Corrosion control is a vital management plan to sustain the integrity of the pipeline and/or structures. We understand that a successful corrosion program typically depends on a combination of control procedures including: proper materials selection for the application, coating, cathodic protection, stray current bonds, dielectric insulation, vigilant construction practices and corrosion inhibitors. Our Coatings and Cathodic Protection Teams evaluate, develop, recommend, and implement these methods.
By successfully implementing a corrosion control plan, we ensure clients can protect, maintain, and monitor their equipment.
CORROSION CONTROL SERVICES
CORROSION CONTROL SERVICES
- Installation and restoration-to-service planning
- Cathodic protection system maintenance
- Stray DC interference testing, mitigation, and bond inspection
- AC corrosion modeling and mitigation
- Annual test point survey
- Close-interval survey
- DCVG, ACVG, and current attenuation surveys
- Soil resistivity and terrain survey
- Pipeline depth-of-cover survey
- Ground bed design, installation, and inspection
- Protective coating solutions, inspection, and failure analysis
- Atmospheric corrosion inspection
- Exposed piping assessments
- Data efficacy review and acceptance
- Database implementation and management, including GIS formats
We understand coatings are the first line of defense against corrosion. Protective coating systems maintain the integrity of new structures while mitigating corrosion on existing facilities.
Our experienced inspectors, designers, managers and engineers offer a wide range of services to assess and manage our clients’ needs. Our NACE-Certified Coating Inspectors provide on-site inspections utilizing state-of-the-art technology, test equipment, and instrumentation.
We provide competitive, high-level service to ensure compliance with technical and organizational specifications. We implement corrosion control programs that will ensure the integrity of our clients’ assets.
- Atmospheric Coating Assessment
- Coating Application Procedures and Inspection Services
- Exposed Piping Coating Assessment
- Failure Analysis
- Field-Applied Coatings
- Quality Control Inspection
- Shop-Applied Coatings
- Specification Writing, Review and Interpretation
- Spray Applications
- Two-Part Epoxy Specialization
Our team provides integrity solutions to meet corrosion control needs. We develop a fundamental cathodic protection and prevention system to extend pipeline life. To ensure these systems operate as designed, we monitor and evaluate processes, provide design services, and support installation and commissioning to deliver comprehensive cathodic protection systems.
Our engineering resources include a strong cadre of cathodic protection system experts in design, maintenance, and remediation of a wide array of cathodic protection systems. Our technicians routinely perform Close-Interval Surveys (CIS), Direct Current Voltage Gradient (DCVG) surveys, Alternating Current Voltage Gradient (ACVG) surveys, annual test point surveys, bond inspections, AC/DC interference surveys, and other related field work to meet and exceed industry requirements.
- Alternating Current Voltage Gradient Survey
- Cathodic Protection Engineering and Design
- Close Interval Survey
- Direct Current Voltage Gradient Survey
- Galvanic Cathodic Protection
- Impressed Current Cathodic Protection
- Installation and Monitoring Services
- New Construction Inspection
- Test Station Survey